headphones with volume control?

loco bro

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi guys

im in need of a new set of headphones

im maybe looking at a wired pair that that have volume control on ear any avice on what brands are good under $150usd

i have a wireless pair of sennheisers RS120 good stuff

so could ppl advise on best wired headphone with volume control

but also wireless headphones to

I've had three or four headphones with inline volume controls and had nothing but troubles with them. One Philips, one Technics and two Koss... I look at this feature as just a potential for something else to go wrong. All of them suffered the exact same problem,, they began to crackle a lot and sometimes one or both sides would have no sound until you adjusted the volume...

I just recently bought a Fanny Wang 3003 headphone with an inline volume control, but this is only for iPods (which I have) and I don't ever touch it. Its electronic as opposed to a slide or rotary control but it's still another gimmick to me...

Who knows, maybe I just had a bad run but if I have anything to say about them, it's usually bad...!!!

Audio technica ath-w55i has volume in line with mic. Sound is amazing, really powerful bass with detailed mids and highs. No complaints. Has double air chamber that exentuates bass with no distortion.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom