Headphones with L R inputs or small amp

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by StalkerB, Sep 2, 2007.

1. StalkerB

StalkerB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't even know where to start with this so hopefully somebody here can help :)

I want to set up my 360 in the corner of the living room to promote a bit more social interaction. I don't really like football and at the moment if my flatmates are watching the football I set up my 360 in my room. However that means I miss out on a lot of drinking :D

So I want to set it up with my monitor but with the vga cable it outputs sound with a L R audio input, which isfine for hooking into my amp, but a bit annoying to have 2 conflicting sound sources in a room, so I want headphones that I can use to listen to whatever game I'm playing.

Now my amp doesn't have headphone out so are there any headphones that will accept a L R input or any very small amps for cheap that would do the job?

Alternatively I'm I approaching this all wrong and there's an entirely better way of doing it?

Cheers :)

2. Scottyyy

Scottyyy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    I'm not quite sure what you're asking but you can get a very cheap PA2v2 for about 30 quid from here:

http://www.electric-avenues.com/

If you just need a cheapy amp.

You can probably get even cheaper cmoy's off eBay, but the Pa2v2 is a quality little thing for the price. The customer service is incredible too. Gary replies to emails within the hour almost every time.

3. TorX

TorX
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi, i was just wondering if you could use one of these instead? I'm no expert, but would these work just the same or would it reduce audio quality?
    thanks