Headphones to seal noise in. And chepish.

dave_bass5

Hi guys.
Im looking for a set of headphones, not in ear though, to replace my Grado SR60's.
I do a lot of audio work at my PC but in the living room and its annoying the family, especially if they are watching TV.
I would like something around £50 that has a good bass responce as i need to play my bass through them while im learning songs but im not looking for anything really hifi.
keeping the noise in is the priority.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.

Hi guys.
Im looking for a set of headphones, not in ear though, to replace my Grado SR60's.
I do a lot of audio work at my PC but in the living room and its annoying the family, especially if they are watching TV.
I would like something around £50 that has a good bass responce as i need to play my bass through them while im learning songs but im not looking for anything really hifi.
keeping the noise in is the priority.

Any suggestions?

Cheers.
Not much that are that good for price but go for the sennheiser px200 they do a reasonable job of keeping noise in and comes in under your £50. If sound quality isn't an issue then try the sennheiser HD201.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic HX800 TV + Sony HT-G700 Soundbar reviews, movie and TV show news and reviews
Top Bottom