1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

headphones px250

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by delaggy, Mar 22, 2005.

1. delaggy

delaggy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i have recently acquired a sony nw-hd3 and i wish to upgarde my headphones, before i rush out and buy sennhiesr px250 i thought i would get some opinions from people who have had theres for a while???????

2. shiveringgoat

shiveringgoat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Get these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00008XYJL/ifind/026-2823288-4858005

they will bend your bones! - they virtually eliminate outside noise and have lovely bass - this is a good price I paid £35 on Tottenham Court Road, you can also get them on ebay from Hong Kong for around £21 - they come in black for sensible music lovers and '**** Colour' white for the people who are all style and no content...!!!

cheaper here on ebay but longer lead time...

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=19648&item=7502087544&rd=1

Goat:)

3. cyber_who

cyber_who

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
  4. engaged

engaged
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Also consider the Shure E2c's, very highly rated as the best for performance:price ratio. Can be had for £45 including delivery from the US on eBay, mine arrived in only threefour days!

5. Nic Rhodes

Nic Rhodes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,277
    I use 250s and love them. I am not easily satified, buy noise reducing headphones what ever you do.

6. monkeyboy69

monkeyboy69

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    delaggy - they are ok as noise cancelers go , are a comfortable fit and do dramatically reduce low end noise while flying making ou far less tired at the end of it. But they are by no means fully noise cancellers as mid and top end get through quite easily.
    Sound wise - again only when noise canceller is swithced to off , but are greatly enhanced particularly basswise when switiched on.
    My main grievance is the size and weight of the battery pack you have to carry with them that seems to get tangled up quite easily. But for a decent sleep on a plane they are very good