Headphones problem

Dirty Harry

I use sony in ear headphones and the left one no matter what bud i put on it keeps falling out. Traditional ones are usually the same. I only use them for when im out a walk and im hoping someone can recommend a set that doesnt keep falling out, its rather annoying to say the least !:mad:

RohanM

I recently bought a pair of Bose MIE2 headphones - these ones have inline volume controls and iPhone functionality; the model without these is cheaper (just called IE2).

I bought these purely because they are the most comfortable ones I found - and they stay in my ears whilst in the gym (including the treadmill). They have some fancy silicone tips which keep them in place.

They are not proper IEM, therefore the sound quality is not the best for the money; but i find my in ear Denons hurt after a while (even with Comply foam tips), which is why I bought these.

I find that having some external/environmental noise coming through is good for the gym, or if you are out and about. But if you want proper sound insulation/noise cancelling, don't bother - these are useless on a plane!

Lots of offers on headphones at the moment if you get tempted - but you are looking at £70-100...

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom