Headphones gaming/music recommendation

Adamant07

Novice Member
Hey. Could you please help me decide between Beyerdynamic DT770 Pro 80 Ohm, Sennheiser HD 599, AKG K702, Philips Fidelio X2HR, SteelSeries Arctis 7, HyperX Cloud Revolver ?

I will use the headphones for games (not competitive, just single player) and music on my Pc at home only. Not mixing, not critical. I like a good soundstage but i also like a good bass (not exaggerated just decent and clean). I like a sound that is not tiresome, just pleasant to hear, not to bright not to much bass.

Which one is better all around? I am kind of thorn between DT770, HD 599, AKG K702 to be honest. I've read good things about X2HR but i can't find it to buy in my country except one store but it's overpriced to 260$. Or if you have other recommendation in this price range. Thanks

Perplexer

Novice Member
I can't vouch for your list, but I'm using a pair of AKG 712 Pro's for gaming and music on a PC via a G6. Wide sound stage, comfortable for long periods and sound amazing. Bass isn't heavy but is precise and not overpowering. They are open back but I use in a quiet environment. Paired with a ModMic 4 its a perfect setup for me.

The latest video from AVForums

AVForums Movies Podcast: Which is the best decade for horror movies?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom