Headphones for watching movies

MrKay00

Novice Member
Hi guys,

this is my first post but i have been reading the forums for a long time

i bought a optoma hd65 a while back and just bought a projection screen that would come on the 18th to 20th may and i need to get a good headphone for watching blue ray movies at night so i don't disturb my neighbors i am willing to pay max £150 at the moment and am looking at akg k450 and bose on-ear headphones could any of you guys help me out thanks and i no nothing about headphones

davejames

Novice Member
You will get more for your cash with AKG than you would with Bose, also look at the other makes too, Beyer, Sennheiser, Denon, all making very good headphones.

MrKay00

Novice Member
@davejames thanks for letting me know i will go 2moro and pick up the akg k450 for the mean while thanks again

davejames

Novice Member
No problem :smashin:

davejames

Novice Member
I think Audio Technica ATH Series headphones have the best comfort, providing you dont have a weird head of course :laugh: as some people say they dont fit right, but you hardly know they are on your head.

theoldbill

Standard Member
I bought the K450's a few weeks ago.

When I first plugged them in I thought I had made a grave mistake, they didn't sound good at all.

BUT, with a few hours under their belt I now find any excuse I can to listen to 'em.

I am no audiophile but for £50 I think they're awesome and you get the very handy travel case too so they're easy to take on holiday etc.

AKG keep it up!

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom