1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

headphones for hd3?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by watchinthewheel, Aug 6, 2005.

1. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hi, im looking for some decent headphones for my hd3 but im looking for some pretty specific ones, ones like the stock ones but with better sound, i got some sennheiser mx500's but their shape really hurts my ears and so i cant wear em for long periods. the stock sony ones are ergonomicaly prefect, the moulding of the actual earphones, the length of the wire and the asymetrical cord are all perfect for me, are there any sony headphones like them but a little better sounding?

thanks in advance for any replies.

im currently looking at something like these a good buy?

2. Uridium

Uridium

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,858
    I know many posters on here dislike Sony MDR-EX71's but I find them to be fantastic, I generally find most Inner ear type phones just fall out of my ears (I'm sure my ears aren't particularly odd!) and do not isolate external noise.

However the EX71's fit into my ears snugly, never fall out and I have found the audio quality to be superb. might be worth a look. (most retailers sell them off the shelf as well (Currys/Argos etc..)

Sony MDR-EX71

3. watchinthewheel

watchinthewheel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks a lot for the reply and link but the ex-71s arent what im looking for, those canal stle earphones are really uncomfortable for me. i had a pair and ended up selling them.

thanks anyway though