Headphones for Galaxy s3. where to start.

daley30

Novice Member
Hi all
I am looking for a good set of over ear headphones for my galaxy s3. Really dont like the buds supplied as the sound quality is not that brilliant. Have been looking at the Dr Dre beats audio, but it seems they seem to be style over substance. My budget is up to £200 and any help would be most appreciated. the headphones would be for use with the phone only.
thanks.

baginz10

P3's dont work well with the s3 as they are designed to work best with idevices, the p3 will sound much louder on idevices the difference was so bad I returned the p3's.

daley30

Novice Member
P3's dont work well with the s3 as they are designed to work best with idevices, the p3 will sound much louder on idevices the difference was so bad I returned the p3's.
ok thanks, are most headsets/buds designed with the ipod/phone in mind? which headsets if any are good with the GS3. Been trawling the net for days now and its so confusing. Helllpppppp meeeeee........:lease:

baginz10

ok thanks, are most headsets/buds designed with the ipod/phone in mind? which headsets if any are good with the GS3. Been trawling the net for days now and its so confusing. Helllpppppp meeeeee........:lease:
to be honest I havent found many pairs of headphones that work well with android phones. The klipsch image s4i work good with android apart from the inline remote in where you can only skip the tracks and not the volume due to them being designed for idevices but a android version for those earphones (s4A) is available. Any headphones/earphones that say made for ipod iphone etc generally means they will work best with those devices and in my experience the sound aswell

daley30

Novice Member
to be honest I havent found many pairs of headphones that work well with android phones. The klipsch image s4i work good with android apart from the inline remote in where you can only skip the tracks and not the volume due to them being designed for idevices but a android version for those earphones (s4A) is available. Any headphones/earphones that say made for ipod iphone etc generally means they will work best with those devices and in my experience the sound aswell
Thanks for you input, dont want to shell out on headphones if im not going to get the best from them. looks like i may be buying an ipod then.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom