1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Headphones for a small Person !!!!Advice Needed!!!

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by paul9619, Apr 27, 2005.

1. paul9619

paul9619

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +13
    Hi all,

I am looking for a set of headphones for an MP3 player. My Missus wants to wear them in the Gym so they need to be sporty headphones that will not fall out if you exercise.

The main problem we are finding is that headphones don't seem to fit her small head & Ears.

So far we have tried the Sennheiser PX10's and they were to long even when made to their shortest length.

We also tried the Philips SBC HS320 with the flexible earhook but they were to big for her ears.

Any advice on some that may fit would be appreciated
    cheers

2. max_keller

max_keller

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pioneer SE-CL20s come with a pair of small drive. They also have 3 convenient tip sizes to choose, and they can give your gf soft and comfortable listen experiences. Sound quality is not a problem for Pioneer products. I recommend them.

3. VORD

VORD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sennheiser PX 100 fit oer the head and on the ears. They should fit nicely and don't fall when i run etc.

Very very good sound quality too for £9.99p! Excellent bass!

Check out maplins..........