Question Headphone extension lead.

Mr Edwards

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Any reccomendations on headphone extension leads for Sure SRH1540, the ones in Richer Sounds seem a bit expensive at £50.00 for 3m length.

Last edited:
Any reccomendations on headphone extension leads for Sure SRH1540, the ones in Richer Sounds seem a bit expensive at £50.00 for 3m length.
You can find them for a couple of quid cheaper, but they are the ones I use as the connectors are so good they will take a real hammering.

You can find them for a couple of quid cheaper, but they are the ones I use as the connectors are so good they will take a real hammering.

Thanks for the reply @gibbsy 👍, I've not actually bought the Sure 1540s yet just weighing-up different options for a pair of 'closedback' headphones.

I've got a pair of 1540s. Very comfortable. Good mids with highs well controlled. Bass is adequate and never overpowering. The only problem is the short lead. Got me through the Strictly final last night no bother at all. It's a quality closed back that I'm always happy to recommend.

I also have a pair of open backs which unfortunately are no longer made so pointless recommending those.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom