Headhone adaptor for wireless controller

tomandjo2

Novice Member
Is there a headphone adaptor for the wireless controllers for use with your own headphones not bothered if mic compatible or not.

Something I just thought of whilst typing this, if there is where is villume controlled from if not built into headphones?

(I just have a pair of headphones which are very comfy and good sound)
Tom

xox Godders xox

The input on the controller just looks like a regular 1/8" mini jack. Have you tried just plugging the headphones into it? Of course volume would be set.

I use a pair of good closed back phones for COD4 (plugged into the TV so i can adjust volume), it's useful to hear those footsteps!

tomandjo2

Novice Member
It looks more like a 2.5mm socket and my headphones are 3.5mm.

IS there a 2.5mm to 3.5mm adaptor? and will I geet stereo or mono as headphone and mic use same jack on supplied headset.

Tom

Immortaleffectz

Novice Member
I have just ordered some aftermarket headphones with mic from play. Them features great sound and come with the connection adaptor that fits into your 360 pad.:thumbsup:

tomandjo2

Novice Member
I have just ordered some aftermarket headphones with mic from play. Them features great sound and come with the connection adaptor that fits into your 360 pad.:thumbsup:
Have you got a link?

Is it possible to get game play audio through the controller?

Tom

thariq

Immortal is this for just live or for game sounds as well, cos I am looking at getting something similiar but worried that you wont hear anyone over the game sounds

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom