• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Head Unit with iPhone 4 Support

Shin-Ra

Hey Guys,

I've been looking to get an iPhone adaptor for my C2 and after talking with a friend he siad I might be better looking at a whole new Head Unit, I'm not really sure what I should be looking for but I have a budget of around £200-£400 and I primarily want the head unit to be able to connect up to my iPhone to play music, charge it, work on the existing stalk controls and I would also like something that is be able to connect to it via Bluetooth for incoming calls. In my friends Nissan 350Z he has a Pioneer AVH-P3100 and I think this should meet my needs perfectly.

What do you guys think, is the Pioneer AVH-P3100 a good purchase for my price range or is there something else I should be looking at (AVH-4100/AVH-4200 - Sorry I have a thing for Pioneer but I'm open to other brands)? Also what cables will I need to install the Head Unit, can the iPhone cable be plugged in to the back of the unit instead of the front so everything can be ran inside the dash/footwell to keep things looking neat and tidy? Also most importantly will my C2 take a double DIN head unit??

Thanks,
/Shin-Ra

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom