• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Head unit and speakers for Peugeot 206

T

tbrooke

I have a 2000 peugeot 206 roland garros, and have never changed the speakers, but I have a sony xplod head unit.

I am thinking of getting a new sony mp3 player (sony NWZA829K 16GB) which has bluetooth, so am looking for a head unit to go with it. I found the clarion FB289RBT, as it is not too expensive and looks good. What do you think about this? I cannot seem to find any reviews. How good is the sound quality with bluetooth?

I think I also need to get some new speakers. When I search for speakers there are lots of different sizes, and I don't know which ones i need (to replace the current ones) and which new ones I could have.

How easy would it be easy to fit either the speakers or the head unit to another car if I get a new one?

Arock

Standard Member
I would say go for a Alpine or Pioneer head unit. The speaker size in the 206 is 6'5 and if you want them to sound any good I suggest you apply ie. dynamat to the doors to seal them.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom