Head scratcher from service with FedEx

Wirelessjack

Established Member
Reaction score
Could somebody look at my tracking details, I'm expecting a camera lens and it should have been delivered on Friday but it never arrived. I live in manchester and it arrived at my local depot on Thursday but it still hasn't been delivered and looks like it's gone for a joy ride, I can't get my head around it.
I have spoken to serval FedEx admin staff and they have told me three different tales, bad weather has delayed it, customs haven't cleared it and today answer, we don't know where it is and looking into it!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-04 145911.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-04 145911.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 82
Are they working out import duty do you think?
I think they might be doing, just had an email saying it can't be released from customs and I will be contacted shortly. Never been stung will charges before, I just don't understand back and forth from derby to Manchester

I don't think it's a back and forth. I think Derby is the UK FedEx office handling the routing and paperwork. They tracked the package through Dubai and Paris to Manchester, who are handling the customs clearance.

I don't think it's a back and forth. I think Derby is the UK FedEx office handling the routing and paperwork. They tracked the package through Dubai and Paris to Manchester, who are handling the customs clearance.
Yes, there's been an issue with customs, I just didn't understand why it said it was at my local depot in manchester when it obviously wasn't.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom