• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDTV Vertical Lines

TheIronist

Standard Member
I bought the samsung LE40A686M1F 2 weeks, and has been perfect since i got it, but today i notice some wierd vertical line blurs, coming up from colours, at first i thought it was my sky box, but it does it on everything, and the lines have been getting worse and more blurred, it even does it when i bring up menu

Heres a pic to show what i mean

cid_0_0.jpg

you can see it mostly clearly on the right where the red is raising, there some in the middle where its orange.

does anyone know whats happened to it, can i fix it or should i take it back to currys?

any help would be appreciated :)

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
It's faulty, take it back.

D

Deleted member 293381

Hi

Trollslayer is quite correct - get it replaced. Looks like a video board fault.

Alan

TheIronist

Standard Member
Thanks for the help

Got it on a bracket, so decided to leave at home before heading currys, where they told me i had to of brought it in within 72 hours of purchuse to get a exchange/refund right there :mad:

I had to arrange an engineer from them to come in and look at it before deciding if it broken, which very irriating and annoying, i not having much luck with the TV yet, with the sky HD box taking 5 days to be activated, im hoping it all pay off :(

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom