Morning all, Ok! So here's my conundrum. I have secured a Panasonic 55WT65B for £1950 plus a free iPad. This is a good price and taking he iPad Into consideration it's actually not a bad deal. Now I previously returned one of these sets due to it not being worth the money paid (£2500 at the time). So in a last itch attempt, what do I do? Take delivery of the WT65 and live with not perfect tv but for an ok price and free iPad OR do I wait for the LG LA960 which is due in November according to LG I've waited 18months already so waiting isn't a problem, however the low price and free iPad deal with the pany won't be on in November so if I wait and the LG is average or just as good as the pany I lose a good deal. If I don't wait the LG may be hailed as the best LCD and worth it's money and wait. Advice?