1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HDTV for Xbox360/Movies max €3.200 - Help

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by xprezz, Jun 2, 2005.

1. xprezz

xprezz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am looking to get a new HDTV for my pre-ordered Xbox360. Its going to be used mainly for gaming and movies. My budget is maxed out at around €3.200.

I want min. 42" and max 50"

I have looked at DLP and Plasma from samsung, their stuff seems pretty solid. The two TV's I have looked at are:
    SP50L7HX
    PS-42S5H

I am open for input and suggestions. I am in no hurry just need it by November or so.

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Ya best bet is to ask in the specific DLP and Plasma forums.
    Far more chance of finding actual people with experience of those products than a more general forum like this one:)

3. xprezz

xprezz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wanted to start here. People in the plasma forums tend to recommend plasma and vice versa so..

4. Br41ns

Br41ns

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +31
    :hiya:

Id definitely give the Sammy DLP sets an audition, I only have praise for it and the PQ is stunning and No screen burn, however i would recommend a good viewing to check if your sensitive to the rainbow effect. Xbox with HD AV pack delivers stunning results, cant wait for the 360. Visit the DLP forum and have a read at the stickys. :D

5. xprezz

xprezz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I would love to. My problem is I live in Denmark and have not managed to find a single store that sell the Samsung DLP, if any DLP. Plasma and LCD totally dominate the market here.