HDtv for £700

mubimbo

Standard Member
hello there, i just need a little help with buying a hdtv. I have £600-£700 pounds to spend on a hdtv to accompany my ps3, and i know little about what i will need. All i know is that with my budget i am looking at a 26" to 32" screen. also i have been advised to go for a progressive instead of interlaced.

i am just wondering if anybody on these forums has any idea or has bought a hdtv similar to what i am looking for?

Thanks in advance mubimbo :thumbsup:

lokideviluk

Standard Member
mubimbo said:
i am just wondering if anybody on these forums has any idea or has bought a hdtv similar to what i am looking for?
Well progressive just means the entire picture is produced at once as opposed to being done in two sweeps, so technically your seeing double the pixels at once (though it happens so stupidly quickly you wont notice it on your screen size)

I suggest The Sony S series.

http://www.247electrical.co.uk/epag...827400a020f0105c4/Product/View/SONKDL26S2010U

Though Id strongly strongly strongly suggest you go browse the LCD section and get a feel for the hundreds of different models there.

mubimbo

Standard Member
Thanks ill try the lcd forums, sorry for posting in the wrong place and thanks for not flaming me instantly. I can see im gonna like it on these forums.:thumbsup:

luke_1983uk