HDMI to M1-DA

Lepton

Standard Member
Hello, forum members! :hiya:

I am from Greece and I will be visiting the UK next week. I am planning to buy a Pioneer DV-668AV, which has an HDMI output, and I want to connect it to my Infocus 5700 projector, which has the mysterious M1-DA input.

As far as I know there is no HDMI to M1-DA cable, so I will be needing an HDMI-DVI cable/adapter and a DVI-M1DA adapter/cable. I believe either adapter will probably be the hard to find. As I am reluctant to shop online :rolleyes:, do you happen to know if I can find one in a retail store in London?

Thanks in advance...
:blush:

P.S. If anyone has a comment on the 5700 - 668 couple I would be glad to hear it.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Lepton

Cant help as far as where you can purchase over the counter in London - we can certainly supply you with the cable and adapter you require and ship to Greece.

Best regards

Joe

Lepton

Standard Member
Dear Joe,

thank you for your reply. I will have a look in London and, if I'm not lucky, I will contact you.

Greetings to the Athens of the north ;)

Lepton

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Lepton

I bet its a bit calmer here than back home :) - there will probably be more HD acquisition kit on your doorstep this summer than exists in the rest of the world; look out for some hot bargains on semi pro HD camcorders after the Olympics.

Best regards

Joe

Top Bottom