HDMI to DVI

M

mattpower3001

Hi guys, new member here. I am a uni student designing a small home cinema set-up for my room.

The equipment I am using is:

LG M228WA 22" LCD TV
Toshiba 350-E DVD Player
Denon AVR 1507
B&W MT-30

I have literally just got all the kit. The LG TV has DVI, but the DVD player has HDMI, can anyone reccommend a good HDMI to DVI cable around the £20-£30 price mark?

Everyone says that the DVD player I have works best using component, and using the component leads I had I tried it and the picture was fine but everything was Red?? So if anyone has any ideas why? if I could cure this then I would not need the HDMI cable so could save £££

My last question is can anyone reccommend a co-axial digital cable so I can connect the DVD player to the Denon amp? again around the 20 mark??

Cheers in advance

PD_BARBS

Hi guys, new member here. I am a uni student designing a small home cinema set-up for my room.

The equipment I am using is:

LG M228WA 22" LCD TV
Toshiba 350-E DVD Player
Denon AVR 1507
B&W MT-30

I have literally just got all the kit. The LG TV has DVI, but the DVD player has HDMI, can anyone reccommend a good HDMI to DVI cable around the £20-£30 price mark?

Everyone says that the DVD player I have works best using component, and using the component leads I had I tried it and the picture was fine but everything was Red?? So if anyone has any ideas why? if I could cure this then I would not need the HDMI cable so could save £££

My last question is can anyone reccommend a co-axial digital cable so I can connect the DVD player to the Denon amp? again around the 20 mark??

Cheers in advance
Youcan get a Philex or Belkin cable for under £20 on Amazon

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom