HDMI Switching

bazkav

Established Member
Reaction score
I’ve just changed my TV to a Philips PML 9636 75”mini led which is connected to my X 4500 which in turn has my skyQ, Apple TV 4K and Panasonic UB9000 connected to it.
The problem I am having is when I turn on the tv it automatically goes to Sky Q but after 10 seconds or so switches to the Panasonic then a few seconds later to the Apple TV.
This seems to occur a lot more since the new TV was introduced.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I’ve just changed my TV to a Philips PML 9636 75”mini led which is connected to my X 4500 which in turn has my skyQ, Apple TV 4K and Panasonic UB9000 connected to it.
The problem I am having is when I turn on the tv it automatically goes to Sky Q but after 10 seconds or so switches to the Panasonic then a few seconds later to the Apple TV.
This seems to occur a lot more since the new TV was introduced.

Does anyone have any idea why this is happening?
I'd check your easylink settings sounds like it has a bunch of wake device controls triggering one after another. It is the brand name for hdmi sec.

Probably just need to set on one of the devices, like X has ability to wake the devices etc and that you then have a play with x only waking via the new TV.

I know with my pus8536 that the Xbox Series X has a bunch of wake device , shut down device and usual volume and other bits that don't ever seem to work. Hopefully seeing up what can wake what then your not have the string of things firing up.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom