• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDMI switching unit?


Distinguished Member
Has anyone seen or got an HDMI 2 to 1 switching unit? I want to feed HDMI from Denon 3910 and DVHS player into HS50.
Anyone got any ideas ?

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor

We've supplied Gefen 2:1 and 4:1 switchers (see http://www.gefen.com/kvm/products/hd_switchers.jsp) along with the Zektor 5:1 DVI (with HDCP) + digital audio switcher (see http://www.zektor.com/dvs51/index.htm).

The Zektor is a bit more money though more functional in that it can be taught to switch sources in tandem with your AV Receiver - plus its rack width and has an aluminium (Black or Silver) facia so looks a lot better in your rack.

Best regards


The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom