HDMI Switcher

Benj5

Prominent Member
Reaction score
— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
I have a HDMI switch too and only recently has it started doing the whole flashing thing on the PS4, only way to stop it is to go into the PS4 Settings and change the resolution to 720p then back to 1080p when it does it, it's not all the time just when it feels like it.

When it comes to HDMI cables and HDMI switches you need to use decent quality ones or you might get screen flashing, sparklies, no picture, audio/video drops outs etc...you don't need to go mad paying silly money for Monster Cables or anything but at the same time avoid the super cheap no name brand.
I've tried loads of types of HDMI cables and the following brand on Amz UK are reliable and well priced...
Neet® White Line
As for HDMI switches I think powered ones (need to be plugged in) are better. I have 2 of the following and have had zero issues (u might have to search eBay for this one)...
Belkin AV24502
I run HDMI cables from my PS3 into the HDMI switcher then from the switcher to my amplifier...then from my amp into the tv...and zero problems.

Hey thanks for that. I might have to pick up a powered one, just thought it weird that it worked with my PS3 but not the PS4.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom