• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question HDMI switch - for input to CA CXUHD or Oppo UDP 203

ARNiTECT

Established Member
I am looking for an IR controlled HDMI switch, which is compatible with the HDMI Input of a Cambridge Audio CXUHD or Oppo UDP 203.

I bought a CA CXUHD primarily for its HDMI input video processing capability to output LPCM and it works well with my Virgin Media TiVO and nVidia Shield.

I have so far tried the Ugreen 3-port 3x1 HDMI Switch, but changing inputs loses the connection, requiring unplugging, turning off and on etc.

Can anyone suggest a product they have used successfully? or is there a particular spec i should look for?

Thanks

ARNiTECT

Established Member
Minimum 2 (TiVO & Shield), but 4 would be great.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
In terms of Spec you want to ensure the Switch covers all of the Features and signal formats your Source devices are capable of supporting.

If you require support for 4K UHD have a look at the options from HDFury Linker (2x1), Integral2 (2x2) or Vertex (2x2) - not inexpensive but will ensure you cover all of the current options, only two Inputs though!

HDMI Switch – The Media Factory

Joe

ARNiTECT

Established Member

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom