• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDMI Splitter.

SwiiftYz

Novice Member
My current setup consists of my PS4 being connected to my HDTV and my PC to my monitor, however from time to time I have to switch the cables over if I'm doing certain tasks. I'd like to be able to have both my PC and PS4 hooked up to both my HDTV & monitor.

I was thinking of using two 1x Input 2x Output splitters but I've been unable to find anything that's within a decent price range as most things tend to be £35+

Is there either an easier way to do this using 1 splitter that's 2x2 (not sure they exist) or can anyone hook me up with a decent 1x Input 2x Output splitter please?

Bobby Logan

you definitely want matrix rather than two splitters to avoid hdcp headaches unless your buying two really good quality splitters the matrix above will probably work well and you only need one of them. whatever your budget buy the best quality you can.

SwiiftYz

Novice Member
Thanks for the help, the only thing I don't quite get is If I want to have both running at the same time through that 2x2 splitter is that still possible?

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom