HDMI Splitter 1x2, HDMI 2.1 HDCP 2.3 supporting [email protected] output with Dolby Atmos and DTS:x

RogerB75

Novice Member
I'm looking for a HDMI Splitter with 1 input split to 2 outputs where at least one have to be [email protected] that support HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 with Dolby Atmos and DTS:x.
So far I haven't been able to find a single one as WolfPack 8K 1x2 HDMI Splitter don't support Dolby Atmos or DTS:x

Have I missed any products on the market?

Don't know if OREI BK-22: 2X2 8K HDMI SPLITTER does support Dolby Atmos and DTS:x as it's not listed and it's also it's out of stock...
Link: OREI | UltraHD 8K 2x2 HDMI Splitter HDCP2.3 - OREI

Best regards Roger

Last edited:

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
'I'm looking for a HDMI Splitter with 1 input split to 2 outputs where at least one have to be [email protected] that support HDMI 2.1, HDCP 2.3 with Dolby Atmos and DTS:x' - and what has the other Output to support?

A 'Splitter' (Distribution Amp) simply sends the same signal to two or more destinations - where all destinations support the Input signal!

Joe

Andy3105

Does anyone know if an 8K splitter for HDR10 and 48gbps with VRR and Atmos / DTS:X etc exists....? I want to send my PS5 video direct to my Q80T but I want the digital audio sent to my receiver as the TV doesn't support LPCM via eArc which is frustrating beyond belief.

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Your requirements are at the edge of what is currently possible - the alternative would be to replace your display with something which fully supports eARC.

Joe

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom