HDMI problem in LG32LB560V-ZN

Vasilisp

Novice Member
Reaction score
Hello!

I would like your help in a problem I am facing with my LG Smart TV, model 32LB650V.

I entered the Service Menu (Instart & Adjust) and I was looking for a setting so I could unlock the bluetooth of the TV so I could use third party bluetooth headsets. Of course I did not find anything about it and out of stupidity I must have changed some other setting and since then none of the HDMI ports working!!! Unfortunately I did not take a picture before I "tweaked" the settings and so now I do not know how to make the HDMI ports work again. While it detects all 3 ports for me normally, when I connect something to them they do not detect any signal.
I went back to the above menus to see if I could find which setting I had changed, but unfortunately I could not find it. I also noticed that in the Instart menu, in field 6. EDID: and in the HDMI ports (attached photos) it says "NG". I guess that means that for some reason they do not work ....
Can someone help me with the above problem. Is there a setting that I need to change or did it just happen and all the HDMI ports broke (while they were working before) at the very same time that I had the STUPID idea to "tease" settings that I did not know ???

Attachments

• Model.jpg
    Model.jpg
    564.3 KB · Views: 25
  • Settings.jpg
    Settings.jpg
    231.7 KB · Views: 25

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom