• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question HDMI Matrix installer

Ashaw6

Novice Member
Does anybody have a recommendation for an HDMI Matrix engineer who knows what they are doing (setup / IR codes etc)

I am looking for someone who works in London and doesn't charge a fortune. (under £500 per day)

Ashaw6

Novice Member
The matrix is a wyrestorm mx0404-q1 in a new build house belonging to my father in law

The matrix and wiring are already installed however the switching is not working via IR

I need to arrange an AV engineer to do a site visit to fix the problems

Ashaw6

Novice Member
Thanks but I am looking for an AV engineer who can do a site visit in London and fix the issues or report on what the issues are

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Who installed the system?

Have you contacted Wyrestorm?

Joe

Though I am more than happy to come and have a look it does seem a lot of trouble for something that could probably be solved over the phone in a matter of minutes.

Maybe you could elaborate a little more on what the issue actually is as could be something as simple as IR placement.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom