HDMI Inputs

I don't think so, afaik four is the most. Out of interest what sources have you got that you require 6 HDMI inputs?

The Arcam AVR600 has 5 in and 2 out.

You'd struggle to find an AVR or Processor that has the capacity to handle 6 x Component or 6 x HDMI inputs IMHO.

I don't think so, afaik four is the most. Out of interest what sources have you got that you require 6 HDMI inputs?

not looking right now, was just interested in if that 'level' had been reached as of yet.

Inputs when everyone is connected would be 360,PS3,HD-DVD Player, Upscaling DVD Player,Freesat, Popcorn Hour and occasionally PC or laptop.
Although some can be connected via other mean, if an option to have everything via HDMI was available that would be my preffered option.

not looking right now, was just interested in if that 'level' had been reached as of yet.

Inputs when everyone is connected would be 360,PS3,HD-DVD Player, Upscaling DVD Player,Freesat, Popcorn Hour and occasionally PC or laptop.
Although some can be connected via other mean, if an option to have everything via HDMI was available that would be my preffered option.

Can't the HD-DVD palyer or PS3 can handle DVD upscaling?

The Sony STR-DA5400ES has 6 HDMI inputs and 2 outputs. As does the 6400ES. I have a 5400ES on order.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom