• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDMI Inputs

dwhite

Distinguished Member
I don't think so, afaik four is the most. Out of interest what sources have you got that you require 6 HDMI inputs?

BarnDoor

Established Member
The Arcam AVR600 has 5 in and 2 out.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
You'd struggle to find an AVR or Processor that has the capacity to handle 6 x Component or 6 x HDMI inputs IMHO.

Spookyville

Established Member
I don't think so, afaik four is the most. Out of interest what sources have you got that you require 6 HDMI inputs?

not looking right now, was just interested in if that 'level' had been reached as of yet.

Inputs when everyone is connected would be 360,PS3,HD-DVD Player, Upscaling DVD Player,Freesat, Popcorn Hour and occasionally PC or laptop.
Although some can be connected via other mean, if an option to have everything via HDMI was available that would be my preffered option.

Trollslayer

Distinguished Member
not looking right now, was just interested in if that 'level' had been reached as of yet.

Inputs when everyone is connected would be 360,PS3,HD-DVD Player, Upscaling DVD Player,Freesat, Popcorn Hour and occasionally PC or laptop.
Although some can be connected via other mean, if an option to have everything via HDMI was available that would be my preffered option.

Can't the HD-DVD palyer or PS3 can handle DVD upscaling?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom