• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDMI from amp to either projector or lcd?

King_Louie

Established Member
Hi all. Hope someone may be able to help. I have done many searches on this topic but Im still a little confused. I am looking to do the following:

Onkyo Amp hdmi output into HDMI switch/splitter input. I then want to feed this signal to a 1080p projector and a 720p lcd. I only want to use one display at a time. I will have to check but I dont believe the lcd supports 24hz whereas the projector does. None of the cable lengths will exceed 5m. Obviously sound will not be an issue as the amp will take care of this.

I am sure there must be affordable item that I can switch to the ouput I want, turn the amp and ps3 on. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom