• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Question HDMI cables

hammerzzz

Novice Member
so couple of times I’ve been in curry’s recently and listening to all the bullsh*t bingo the staff are spouting in the tv section and I notice a recurring theme of ‘now you have decided on that 2k tv are you aware you need these £80 gold hdmi 2.0 leads in order to get the best out of your tv.
Is there any noticeable difference between that £80 gold lead and my £5 amazon jobbie? Scanning google it seems to be bs!

Fred Smith

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

JayCee

Distinguished Member
so couple of times I’ve been in curry’s recently and listening to all the bullsh*t bingo the staff are spouting in the tv section and I notice a recurring theme of ‘now you have decided on that 2k tv are you aware you need these £80 gold hdmi 2.0 leads in order to get the best out of your tv

They should be named and shamed for such practices.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
No difference whatsoever.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom