Wanted HDMI Balums

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Sicoe, Sep 1, 2013.

1. Sicoe

Sicoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Hi All

Does anyone have a set of HDMI Balums Spare

Have about 30 metres away and 1080I is all that is needed

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Mr X

Mr X
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    Hi I've got a spare pair that were used in my last house before I moved so all boxed and ready to go.
    Unbranded but worked flawlessly. Includes both Transmitter and Receiver which is includes 5V adaptor which is useful for long runs but not necessary.

Worked fine with HD and 3D providing you use High Speed HDMI cables.

Looking for £27 delivered.

Thanks

3. Mr X

Mr X
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    Offer withdrawn as no reply from OP

4. Sicoe

Sicoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Mr X Please accept my apologies for not responding its been hectic.

i finally got round to testing my Fujitsu Plasma with a set of balums i own, powered and do upto 100metre 1080i and i am getting a flashing image on the tv, works fine with the same run on a samsung lcd, i think its because the fuji is 8 year old.

so i will need to leave this at the moment, many thanks though.

Regards Simon

5. Mr X

Mr X
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    No probs at all Sicoe totally understand. Just wanted to let you know out of courtesy as wanted to offer elsewhere, so it looks like they have sold now.

Out of interest are you using a switch or matrix in the mix? My original baluns had an issue until I bought these and they were fine and worked brilliantly.

PS Very nice PMC set up you have there :thumbsup:

6. Sicoe

Sicoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Hi There

basically it is going from my lounge which has a 4 port hdmi splitter which runs off to 3 other locations fine, all to 3 fujitsu panels but the last model the 58eb no problem.

it goes to my garage and straight to the media box, it was the first fujitsu to have a dvi input, i might try a blu ray player at the weekend, if that works ill put it down to the balums being incompatible.

really need to update my cinema set up as have moved since then, your setup and room looks amazing, what a great project, what size is your room out of interest.

Regards Simon

7. Mr X

Mr X
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,510
    Hmmm... don't rule out your splitter.

I was convinced I had an issue with Baluns but after trying 7 different splitters (yes 7!! and 2 of them costing over £200 (Cyp etc..) all worked fine with a cheap £20 splitter from Neet. Go figure it was the splitter after all.

Anyway hope it works out for you pal.

Thanks for comments and hope you get round to your updates soon and document. Let me know if you do. The room is the old garage which is 5m by 5m square.