HDMI and PS3.

radionx

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Im using the hdmi cable that came with my sky hd.

If i go out and buy a £50 lead will i see any noticable difference.???

Im using the hdmi cable that came with my sky hd.

If i go out and buy a £50 lead will i see any noticable difference.???

This has been discussed many times. As it is digital its all 0`s and 1`s so no you would not see any difference unless the cable was broke or is 15 meters long. :)

HDMI is overated in my oppinion though, just because its digital does not always mean its better.

Sprouts are good for you but i dont eat them :rotfl: :rotfl:

This has been discussed many times. As it is digital its all 0`s and 1`s so no you would not see any difference unless the cable was broke or is 15 meters long. :)

HDMI is overated in my oppinion though, just because its digital does not always mean its better.

Oh i see, a brocolli fanboy, how DARE you diss Sprouts, fool :mad:

But in the case of the PS3 I think it looks amazing through my HDMI connection.I tested it alongside a component cable and HDMI produced a brighter,sharper image.I bought a HDMI lead from Argos for £25 it it does the job fine.

apart from the sprounts comment im with dave2 all digital signals are the same though a 99p lead to a £1,000,000 lead, as normal, shops over price stuff to make more cash for themselfs :devil: which leaves poor people who pay silly money staring at the same pic quality they had before but coz they paid the cash they think they have seen a differance (its all in the mind)......;)

I managed to wangle a free QED hdmi cable when I bought my television and because it retails at around £60 I assumed the picture would be better through it rather than the standard one that comes with SkyHD. But, unfortunately it wasn't so I'm glad I didn't actually pay for it as I would have felt somewhat ripped off with the results. :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom