HDFury / Hex commands for Sony projector VPL-VW260ES

Karde81

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Has anyone successfully done macro's in HDFury with a Sony Projector?
I have a VPL-VW260ES and I'm looking for commands for switching user profiles for different content - HDR etc., or the custom hex commands for this in the form of like "21:89:1:50:4d:50:4d:30:31"

THANKS a lot!!!!

Hi Karde81,

i found a file on the Sony Pro page: https://pro.sony/s3/cms-static-content/file/26/1237493604626.xlsm
Here you can find the rs232 commands.

I will try it on weekend.

Best regards
WOW Thank you!
Just got this from Sony, see attachment, hope it helps someone, haven't had time to try it myself.
They say it's outdated and unofficial though, so.. I have not idea what these command will do in any way/if they work :), don't blame me if they do something completely different :).

Attachments

• projectors protocol.xlsm.zip
    819.3 KB · Views: 73
Sorry, i had no time to test it. Too much work....
Hope to find some time soon

Anyone else got this working? :/
Side question, can you change the baud rate on the projector (the HD Furry don't seem to support what Sony want's 38400)?

And should you be able to log in via your computer with a console program? Can't get this to work.. and I do think it's not the cable.

Anyone else got this working? :/
Side question, can you change the baud rate on the projector (the HD Furry don't seem to support what Sony want's 38400)?

And should you be able to log in via your computer with a console program? Can't get this to work.. and I do think it's not the cable.

I just stumbled across your post today. I have a Vertex 2 and 260ES also, and have successfully written code that talks to the projector via TCP commands. I used the Sony PDF documents, not the old excel file, which I cant give you as I received them from Sony Pro support (not sure they care or not).

What I have not done is try to issue those from the Vertex 2. I will give that a go tomorrow and let you know.

Last edited:
I just stumbled across your post today. I have a Vertex 2 and 260ES also, and have successfully written code that talks to the projector via TCP commands. I used the Sony PDF documents, not the old excel file, which I cant give you as I received them from Sony Pro support (not sure they care or not).

What I have not done is try to issue those from the Vertex 2. I will give that a go tomorrow and let you know.

wow that would be awesome!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom