HDD player or DVD MP3 player??

Discussion in 'Portable Disc & Media Players & Recorders' started by DEANO-B, Dec 11, 2004.

1. DEANO-B

DEANO-B
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I'm a newbie to this forum so please excuse me if these questions have already been answered but :-
    I've got a sony minidisc player with rotary commander (hands free jostick) which was £300 when new 5 years ago which I am looking to replace when I buy my new car. I am quite happy with my pioneer speakers (4 of) and 750w Pioneer sub and amp (unless things have moved on significantly in the last few years in speaker/amp technology!). Could anyone recommend a hard drive player or DVD MP3 player for my in car entertaiment. I would like another hands free option like the Sony joystick but most of the hands free options I have seen are nasty ' stick on your steering wheel ' thingys!

Many thanx

Deano

2. jtf

jtf

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7
    your best bet would be to get a sony stereo and an ipod along with a dension icelink or an alpine unit along with their ipod interface. these two options would work out alot less than a hd based unit and with it you would have more GB per £ spent