• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HDC SD700 snug fitting case suggestions?

Tarfful

Standard Member
Ive recently purchased a HDC SD700, very nice it is too! As im off on hols to Florida in about a month im looking for a case. Im looking for a snug tight fitting one as id like to carry it in my combat pockets or maybe on a belt. I really want to reduce anymore bulk.

Ideally id like the case to be some what water proof, going to all the theme parks theres a risk of water splash on some of the rides.

Can someone recommend a high quality case that might suit?

Cheers

rogs

Prominent Member
I remember trying to find a small case for my SD5 when I first had it. The nearest I found was a Lens case - like these:Lowepro - Lens Cases
Maybe there are better matches than this these days. Not seen any myself, but someone may know of a more exact item!!

Tarfful

Standard Member
Thats a great idea, would never have thought of that. Well padded too. Definatly going to try some out at the weekend... looks like my local shop sells them. Thanks!

Still open to suggestions though :)

mikethelaserman

Established Member
I got a Camlink Torino bag for my HDC-HS20.
It is a snug fit, but gets in the camera, wide-angle lens, spare battery, mini tripod and the remote control all in one tiny bag.
I paid £9.99 in the local camera shop, but they are about half that on ebay.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom