For Sale HDAnywhere mHub 4x4 2K Matrix (HDBaseT)

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by carlowboy, Oct 24, 2017.

1. carlowboy

carlowboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    I guys I'm upgrading my multi-room matrix, so someone has an opportunity to get their hands on a HDAnywhere 4x4 2k Matrix, i have this priced to sell so grab it while you can.

If your viewing this advert you probably already know what this unit is capable of doing, store all your source equipment in one place hidden out of sight. This product won an AV Forums best buy award!

Connect 4 HDMI sources (Sky, Blu-ray, Console, ATV, etc) and view all sources on any 4 displays throughout the home simultaneously or different sources.

I have owned the unit myself from new and is currently in working action in my Sanus AV Rack since purchase.

Comes with all IR Emitters, Receivers, Chargers, remote, etc and original box.

I'm not sure on postage, courier costs to the UK but you can arrange collection or i can send myself at extra cost.

Wiring: Cat5e cable required at all TV points

I'll post some photos of the actual unit when i get home, warranty would be expired on the unit now.

Price and currency: 900.00 Euro
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I have no preference

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 24, 2017