HD65 - has my lamp blown?

monkeyWRENCH

The projector powers on, I can hear the fan is working, the green power LED light flashes... and then after a minute, the "Lamp" indicator lights red.

Do I need a new bulb?

Where's the best place to get a replacement lamp?

Thanks.

monkeyWRENCH

The projector powers on, I can hear the fan is working, the green power LED light flashes... and then after a minute, the "Lamp" indicator lights red.

Do I need a new bulb?

Thanks.

Ignore my post... panic over! I powered it off/on and now it's working fine! :thumbsup:

TheForge

Do I need a new bulb?

Thanks.

I had this issue with my HD65, it would work 9 times out of 10 but then would fail to start.

Then one day it just stopped working, I sent it back to Optoma and they said it had a fault in one of the boards.

Keep an eye on the problem, if it happens again it could be signs of a fault.

The Forge

carlsarrou

this has just happened to me, PJ was doing its best to flash up but ended with bulb light flashing red. I purchased a new bulb from Replacement Projector Lamps which was the cheapest i could find
at £140 including delivery and arrived within 3 days. Although now i know it wasnt the bulb after all. I have now had to arrange a repair under warranty throught Optoma, best to get it looked at prior to your warranty running out (3 years).

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom