HD65 + 3DXL picture flashing in 3D

locky

Standard Member
I can't seem to find any answers on the owners thread so thought I'd post here. I have a problem with my the HD65 flashing (more like a blink) every 15 seconds or so when I am feeding a 3D signal to it via the 3DXL. I have a Samsung BD8500 which has a 2D-3D converter. In 2D the picture is fine (still going through the 3D converter) but when I press the 2D - 3D button the picture converts to 3D fine but the flash is there meaning it is unviewable. I am using DLP link and ZD201 glasses all synced up.

Any thoughts/advice would be most appreciated!

shogun

Do you get the flashing shown on your HD65 when watching a true 3D bluray film or only when the Samsung player is doing a 2D to 3D conversion ?

Also what is the length of the HDMI cable you are using between the 3dxl box and your projector ?

Last edited:

locky

Standard Member
Will have to double check with a 3D Bluray. Yes - I'm using the bluray to convert from 2D to 3D and then feeding this via the 3DXL to the PJ. I'm using a good quality 5M HDMI cable... Any thoughts?

w0mble

Banned
3d xls are stubborn things aren't they. more PC than Mac.
I have had this problem before and it was the hdmi cable.
You tried another?

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom