1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD5h - Editing track lengths & shuffle by artist

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Jamie131, Aug 5, 2005.

1. Jamie131

Jamie131
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Got an HD5H and I am copying over the CDs but I have a few tracks that have hidden track (China Drum has a 27 minute gap of silence before a rock version of Wuthering Heights!!) Is there a way of losing the gap, either through sonic stage or by copying to harddrive and editing?

Also I am using shuffle by artist but it is simply shuffling the last album selected in the artist sub menu...any clues or is this something that Sony have'nt included?

thanks Jamie :rolleyes:

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Okay, first - yes, you can 'divide' tracks in SonicStage, so you can lose the annoying silence. Check out the Help menu within the program - it's very very easy and works brilliantly!

Second, you need to have the Unit function set to ON to shuffle everything by artist - can't remember why now, just know it works (anybody: if I'm wrong about this second point, feel free to correct me!).