• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

HD5 with Itunes

J

jknightsmith

I know this has been asked here before, but I wanted to know if anyone has hacked the HD5 to use it with Itunes, and could this ever happen. I really like my HD5 but SS is crap to use, after trying Itunes for a while, the program is much better.

I have tried GYM and MP3 file manager, but for me I want the HD5 with itunes, that would be perfect.

So that question again, has anyone hacked the HD5 to work with Itunes?

Cheers James

redtom

Standard Member
doubt it'll ever occur

don't know what this problem with SS is, been using it for months now with no problems whatsoever

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
No-one has ever hacked any mp3 player to work with itunes, i've never even heard a whisper of such a thing so itunes must be a secure program as there are plently of clever techie geeks who must have attempted such a thing.

J

jknightsmith

From what I can tell by scouring the internet, some guy has done something with an NW-S23 and linux and people ask if its been done on the HD5 but no replies. Its way too techie for me, but someone may be interested.

James

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom