1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD5 Sonicstage Viewing Contents Query?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by diverse, Oct 2, 2005.

1. diverse

diverse
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have a HD1 and HD5, when i plug my HD1 in my albums (on the player) are shown in directories for each album which means i can delete an entire album in one go.

When i plug my HD5 in i can only view the contents via Artist so if i want to delete a compilation album i have to delete each track individually or if i want to delete one album by an artist i have to do that manually.

I cannot view the Genre or Album Title on the HD5 but can on the HD1, any ideas?

2. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It's a limitation of the HD5, I'm afraid!

3. drmoze

drmoze
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Another HD5 listing question: Is it possible to properly sort things in alphabetical order? For instance, it still lists artists by the first letter all the time, even if I chane the sort letter in My Library. (e.g. "The Clash" shows up under T whensearching for artist!

And even in SS, artists aren't properly sorted within each letter. SS appears to have no clue on how to sort band/artitst names. Ridiculous!!

4. shadowritten

shadowritten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm so used to this now, cos it's how WinXP sorts everything. Don't think there's anything that you can do about it, though.