HD5 Sonicstage Viewing Contents Query?

diverse

Standard Member
I have a HD1 and HD5, when i plug my HD1 in my albums (on the player) are shown in directories for each album which means i can delete an entire album in one go.

When i plug my HD5 in i can only view the contents via Artist so if i want to delete a compilation album i have to delete each track individually or if i want to delete one album by an artist i have to do that manually.

I cannot view the Genre or Album Title on the HD5 but can on the HD1, any ideas?

drmoze

Standard Member
Another HD5 listing question: Is it possible to properly sort things in alphabetical order? For instance, it still lists artists by the first letter all the time, even if I chane the sort letter in My Library. (e.g. "The Clash" shows up under T whensearching for artist!

And even in SS, artists aren't properly sorted within each letter. SS appears to have no clue on how to sort band/artitst names. Ridiculous!!

S

shadowritten

drmoze said:
Another HD5 listing question: Is it possible to properly sort things in alphabetical order? For instance, it still lists artists by the first letter all the time, even if I chane the sort letter in My Library. (e.g. "The Clash" shows up under T whensearching for artist!

And even in SS, artists aren't properly sorted within each letter. SS appears to have no clue on how to sort band/artitst names. Ridiculous!!

I'm so used to this now, cos it's how WinXP sorts everything. Don't think there's anything that you can do about it, though.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom