• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

hd5 silicone case

O

Omally

Ive recently purchased a sony nw-hd5 and have been enjoying it alot.
my only problem is using the carrying "case"
which is more like a carrying "cloth"
it offers no protection and is only for storage not usage
anyhow , I now need to buy a case, preferably silicone
any recomendations ?
whats the best silicone case offered for the hd5?
and are any sony branded ones available?
thanks in advance
- omally​

K

KJ_Palmer

These Exo skins are considered to be one of the best, I have a black one and its fits as snug as a glove, and looks great... There are other silicone skins on ebay too, which are fine, but slightly loose fitting, which may be OK...

J

jimani

Hi KJP. I bought my NWHD5 last week and since then I am trying to find some good accessories like a case, an arm-band and car accessories in order to fit the device in my car. Do you have any suggestions? By the way, did your silicone case come with an arm-band. Thanx!

K

KJ_Palmer

Hi. I think ebay is a good place to look for HD5 accessories. There was an HD5 cradle/charger being advertised on ebay fairly recently... There aren't many such things in the shops - there never were that many HD5 'extras' (unlike accesseries for ipods) and now the HD5 is no longer made there are unlikely to be any more.

The exo skin came with an armband (or some sort of strap) I believe - but I threw it away as I don't use one..

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom