Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

HD5 - Quicker way to locate artists or albums?

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by twynne, Jun 18, 2005.

1. twynne

twynne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Hi all,

Just wondering if anyone has found any shortcuts or a quicker way to locate artists or albums? The initials search is great but only seems to apply to song titles (unless I'm missing something!) And I do know you can hold down the up/down buttons and it will scroll faster, but it's still a bit 'hit and miss'. This is even worse if you try to switch artists/albums from the MC40 remote - it takes AGES with that jog dial!

Any ideas?

Thanks all,

Tom

2. micaab

micaab

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    personally i've done a bit of work on splitting my music up by genres, so if i go to dance or reggae there's already a cut down version of the artist list

maybe that will help

AB

3. twynne

twynne

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    yeah, have considered that and may well do if there are no easier options. also considering setting up playlists for stuff I listen to at gym, chillout, etc.