1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD5 and Vaio Pocket Remote

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by davebach172, Jun 23, 2005.

1. davebach172

davebach172
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi!

I bought an HD5 and am very pleased with it (apart from sonic stage that is!) - coming from someone with 3 ipods (all different ones mind!), thats pretty high praise!

I was looking into the remotes and the one with the long thread on here looks quite good, but i was thinking of picking up a cheap Vaio Pocket as theyre only £200 now, and i could use it as a photo storage gadget when away from home - so...... was wondering if the remote from that would work on the hd5?

Thanks!

2. johann1979

johann1979
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi there - I had a vaio pocket but now own an HD5. I gave the vaio to my flatmate when I got my HD5 - apart from some awkward manoeuvring on it it is a good piece of equipment. I just fetched it from his room to test it for you and the answer unfortunately is *no*.

It has a similar looking, but actually totally different jack and won't even go as far as to fit. :)

3. davebach172

davebach172
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    ahh. drat!

Well thanks for checking it out for me!