1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD5 Accessories

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by TheSoulMaster, Aug 16, 2005.

1. TheSoulMaster

TheSoulMaster

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Apart from the obvious (spare batt / lcd remote / upgraded phones) what other accessories, if any, exist from Sony or 3rd party ?

Didn't I see a cup holder or something similar for in car use a while back ?

Just wanted to know if there's been anything new spotted by anyone.

TSM

2. Sasso

Sasso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It was proably for the Ipod.
    There are cases, Sony/Proporta silicon case in very limited colours (white/pink).

And the rare official sony leather case that allows you to see the screen and access the buttons. And there is a FM transmitter, that is really bad because it can ONLY be used in the car since its powered by 12v DC. Its also rare, they are on the sony USA website. Cassette adaptors are universal so can be found in most places.

3. Sam Vimes

Sam Vimes

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Sorry Sasso you have been misinformed. There is a car kit with a cup holder cradle. AFAIK it's only surfaced on a japanese web site so far. Whether it is just a prototype or whether it actually goes on sale, remains to be seen. I've asked everywhere I can think of in the UK and got nothing but blank stares and "sorry". You may find a link somewhere on this very forum if you dredge back far enough. I've had a quick look myself but couldn't find it again, sorry.

4. Sasso

Sasso

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    In other words there are very little easily available accessories.

5. KeanosMagicHat

KeanosMagicHat

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +554