1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 songs on 2 playlists

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by Akasan, Mar 31, 2005.

1. Akasan

Akasan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This really is a work around, but a way to put songs on two playlists without having to duplicate the song is to make up genres. ie have the song in one group and then change the genre to something like "playlist 1". Seeing as most of my songs fall into three or four genres the play by genre function is pretty useless to me otherwise

2. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    do you have to transfer the song twice to the player? Can you be more explicit please. I don´t understand very well. :(

3. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

one question: you are not duplicating the song, actually... but are you sure that you are not duplicating space? :confused:

4. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    sorry, sorry... now i see what you mean... i got confused with another thread... in which someone knows a way of "making" playlists in a similar way...

5. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    can you change the "genre" property song by song, or the genre can only be changed in the whole album properties??? Now I can´t remember...

6. Akasan

Akasan
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    You can change the genre song by song, right click on the song and click properties. And it doesn't double the space.