1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HD3 Playlists

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by sacd, Apr 18, 2005.

1. sacd

sacd
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I have sonic stage 3 installed and have just spent 5 hours this afternoon tidying up my library of music. I even spent time making up playlists. My HD3 is now blank and want to transfer everything I have done over to it.
    However, how do I transfer all my songs over to my HD3 along with the playlists without items being doubled?
    It seems to me that if i transfer a Ministry of sound album over to the hd3 and also a playlist with some of those albums traks on it I will end up with those tracks on twice!
    Is there anyway of stopping this?

2. Scarylion

Scarylion

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. shelteringsky

shelteringsky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No. the hd3 doesn´t make proper playlists. maybe the hd5 (and hopefully hd3 with it´s firmware upgrade...) Yeah, I know: It´s a crap, but nobody is perfect....

there is a "way" of making some kind of "playlists". they´re no proper playlists but do their job... You can change the genre properties on the songs you want and put them another name like "playlist 1: ministry of sound" instead of "house" or whatever...So, when you want to listen to it, you only have to go to genre and playlist 1: ministry...

It´s interesting if you don´t use genre property usually. otherwise...